[Edu-sig] Leveraging Python (tutorial) in Chicago (Sept 2)

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 21:03:44 CEST 2013

I just posted these two things to Chipy, the Chicago Users Group, in hopes
of maybe attracting some Pythonistas to my tutorial, Sept 2.

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/chicago/2013-August/011323.html
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/chicago/2013-August/011324.html

One of the goals of the DSF (Django Software Foundation) is to keep a lot
of channels open with a larger community / ecosystem, and that's what this
session is about.  We won't be focused on Django per se.

So if any of you are in the Chicago area and can get free on a Monday,
please consider joining us.

You don't have to sign up for the whole conference and you don't have to be
a Djangonaut to get value from the experience.