[Edu-sig] Raspberry Pi?

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Thu Mar 29 18:08:58 CEST 2012

Hi,

I got hold of a RaspberryPi alpha board for last year's PyconUK and
can confirm it most certainly does run Python. The machine I got had a
recent stable Debian on the SD card.

John Pinner currently has the machine if you need more info. I blogged
about it here:

http://ntoll.org/article/baking-with-raspberrypipy

Happy to answer questions.

Nicholas.