[Edu-sig] LAC 2012: Life After Calculus Final Project!

A. Jorge Garcia calcpage at aol.com
Thu Jun 14 17:37:53 CEST 2012

http://shadowfaxrant.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaching-ap-calculus-lac-2012-life.html

Here's a little update on all the Calculus and SAGE I did with my
students these last few weeks as a final project after the AP Calculus
BC exam!

For most of my students, this is the first time they see SAGE. Since
they need to use a Graphing Calculator extensively on the AP exam, I
can't really use SAGE during the school year. If I could, I would!

Enjoy,
A. Jorge Garcia
Applied Math and CompSci
http://shadowfaxrant.blogspot.com