[Edu-sig] learning algorithms

erik schoster ejschoster at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 21:48:51 CET 2011

Apologies for the double-post, but I just remembered the Khan Academy has
been fleshing out their computer science section. It's even taught in
python: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=36E7A2B75028A3D6

As far as a general introduction to computer science and python in
particular, I very much enjoy *How To Think Like a Computer Scientist*:
http://greenteapress.com/thinkpython/thinkCSpy/html/