[Edu-sig] practice exercises and solutions

Kirby Urner kurner at oreillyschool.com
Sat May 21 22:04:49 CEST 2011

I've got tons of free stuff on-line that I use with high-school aged or
adults (who tend to be slower, if better informed).

However, not much of it fits the exercises + solutions format.  If I were
you' I'd invest in a copy of

Mathematics for the Digital Age and Programming in Python
by Litvin & Litvin, Skylit Publishing
]
Several schools use it.

Phasing out a lot of the pre-computer math to make room for this better
stuff is proving easy in some niches (impossible in others -- twas ever
thus).

Kirby