[Edu-sig] Happy New Year 2011!!!

A. Jorge Garcia calcpage at aol.com
Sat Jan 1 23:40:16 CET 2011

Hi Kirby,

Glad you liked that YouTube!  Yes, that is one of my AP Calculus BC
students.  He is one of those rare very well-rounded students.  In
other words, he's not just good at math and science, he's good at
everything!

He's our valedictorian this year and he was the lead in our school
play.  He and his sister are very musically inclined as you can tell in
the video.  He came up with the lyrics and played the piano while his
sister sang in that YouTube.  He also did all the video editing and
sound recording, etc.

Regards,
A. Jorge Garcia
Applied Math and CompSci