[Edu-sig] Announcement: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist -- Interactive Edition

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be
Sat Aug 27 08:50:07 CEST 2011

Thank you very much Brad.

As a native French speaking python teacher, I had the same question as
Laura. How to best adapt your lessons and efforts to other languages ?
Quite evidently, the recorded lectures have to be subtitled (for
example with universal subtitles - see
http://www.universalsubtitles.org/) or recorded again in these other
languages, but again for these, the transcription that would be in
http://www.universalsubtitles.org/ would be very useful.

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Pettiaux, dr. sc  - lepacte.be - hetpact.be -
À l'Ère Libre - « promouvoir les libertés numériques en Belgique »  -