[Edu-sig] Last call for K12 Python education panel

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 00:53:30 CEST 2010

Doing some serious wheel spinning about it Vern.

Lots of Venn Diagram considerations about where education and the
business world intersect.

I'm working with Holden Web again this week, as GOSCON is in town.

Only like 130 registrants, which seems crazy-small.

Some days it feels like Portland, Oregon is on life support and I
shouldn't be off galavanting around Georgia.

Other times, I think Georgia is the genesis of some geniuses, like
this corporate refugee I know, from Savannah.

Georgia-Pacific has taken over a lot of the wood business.  Are we
sister states then?

Barcamp 4 just recently completed (this Saturday) and I met the
punkmathematics.com guy.

http://mybizmo.blogspot.com/2010/10/barcamp-4.html

Must write to him next.

Ignite dot gov is this evening.  I'm toting the totem (PSF snake).

Kirby