[Edu-sig] tutoring in Python again...

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 10:03:15 CET 2010

Greetings all --

Two weeks have passed since my last tutoring
gig.  This 12 year old is ahead of the pack in
terms of learning object oriented programming.
He's studied Java already and today wanted to
learn more about public vs. private variables.

The last paragraph in this blog post about has
links to the source code we used (some wrinkles
on the usual Snake class). He wrote his own
class as well, but that's on a different computer.

http://worldgame.blogspot.com/2010/11/visit-with-architect.html

Lotsa links go everywhichway if you're looking
for eclectic readings.

Kirby
4dsolutions.net