[Edu-sig] Fwd: Python for Secretaries

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 16:37:58 CEST 2009

Hi, edu-sig.  I'm not a teacher; I've taken an Intro to Python lecture
around the Ohio region a bit, that's all.  I have a bug in my brain to
put together some material (a good website and a class) aimed at
business users.  Laura suggested that I get your input, which makes
huge amounts of sense.

There's a new wiki page for the project at

http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonForSecretaries

- your ideas and resources, please!  I'm finding that I need to mine
information on some of these officey tasks from some very coarse ore;
shortcuts you can provide will be quite welcome.