[Edu-sig] Practice Programs/Problems

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 20:44:54 CET 2009

Are web resources OK, and programs/problems in what area?

Just generic "help me learn Python" type problems?

The little challenges posed to students in this annual contest are
pretty good.  I should do more to get them on the web someplace, had
earlier contacted their author for a PDF version -- let's see if I can
find it, get permission to share more widely...

http://techstart.org/willamette

If you're willing to get into 3rd party libraries then I recommend the
Sandes book.
http://www.manning.com/sande/

Don't forget to download your free copy of How To Think Like a
Computer Scientist, or read it on-line:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/19333433/How-to-think-like-a-computer-scientist-learning-with-python

Kirby