[Edu-sig] Followup re Diversity

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 18:59:50 CEST 2009

Here's another thread for an open archive.  You'll notice this was
censored in its original context (couldn't get past the admin group --
four individuals spread across time zones).

Academic freedom ala liberal arts culture means edu-sig is actually
more open to diverse points of view.

Given Pycon Atlanta is swiftly approaching, the idea of a prayer room
makes some sense.

Kirby

========