[Edu-sig] Slope Art

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 19:45:24 CEST 2009

Yes sir, good use of gcurve to keep it simple (don't need much VPython code).

In my stickworks.py, I get only Vectors and Edges (vector pairs) at
the end of the day, so when it comes to plotting, I'm drawing the
individual edges between plotting points (what gcurve is doing under
the hood) and so expose at that code in the context of a "__ribs__
first" approach (= "ObjectsFirst [tm]").

In general, I like using a "3D" graphical engine for all my "2D" work,
as that gives you the freedom to rotate the camera position.  POV-Ray
and x3d (= VRML + XML) would be another two formats.

Kirby Urner
4Dsolutions.net