[Edu-sig] Some URLs that I talked about Last Night at the BOF

csev csev at umich.edu
Mon Mar 30 04:21:38 CEST 2009

Guido,

Thanks for the comments - I edited the web sites using the terminology
you suggest below.

Thankfully we had already gone through the O'Reilly book with a fine
tooth comb and used the exact terminology you suggest below - I just
had not gone back and cleaned up my web sites.

I have at least one more review of the book before it hits the
printers so I will look closely to see if I have any extra "the's"  :)

/Chuck