[Edu-sig] Learning to Program... in French!

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 22:26:59 CEST 2009

Awesome.

I'm working with a Jordanian group, haven't gotten that far yet, just
looking at Javascript talk balloons that come up in different
languages depending on setting (UrbanEdibles mashup, moving to
Django).

http://urbanedibles.org/

Python is a great first language for non-English speakers.

Dunno if you've heard of LEX Institute but it's been influential on
this list since the early days, thanks to Jason Cunliffe especially.

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/edu-sig/2001-October/001788.html

Kirby