[Edu-sig] Edu-sig Digest, Vol 69, Issue 17

Fahreddın Basegmez mangabasi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 19:46:13 CEST 2009

Hi Igor,

Thanks for the links, I will check them.  It seems like Ubuntu is the
way to go.  I need to experiment with different installation options
to see how they work.  Currently the application can be used in
international environments but using non-ascii characters in the
scripts/object naming caused some trouble. I recently heard an
installation problem from Pakistan but in general do not have any
first hand knowledge how difficult it is to install it and use it with
non-ascii characters.  If any of the windows users from a non-english
speaking country can give some feedback that would be great.

I am planning to use I18N in the near future for internationalization.

Regards,

Fahri Basegmez