[Edu-sig] Edu-Sig web page on www.python.org

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 17:45:21 CEST 2008

Maybe we should nominate an edu-sig person like Gregor and/or Anna to
pool our suggestions and bring them before a higher authority, even
the BDFL himself in some cases (not sure how that works).  I think
anything so cumbersome as a PEP, for website improvements, would be
overkill, but something like a tech support or issue ticket...  Just
thinking of how it works in some of my silos.

Kirby