[Edu-sig] Algebra 2

michel paul mpaul213 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 15:55:27 CEST 2008

Thanks, it's good to be clear about these things.  I hate perpetuating old
myths.

I'd say that in the context of secondary math classes a good reason to use
GOTO would probably never arise?  What I want to do is use programming in
these classes in a way that resembles the algebra as much as possible.  As
far as I can see, pretty much all of the old BASIC things that would appear
in math texts using GOTO can be re-written and made more functional, pun
intended.