[Edu-sig] edupython '08

Jessie 'Chuy' Chavez chuy at google.com
Thu Feb 28 23:59:52 CET 2008

Hi all,

I'm an engineer at Google in Chicago (working on java not python:)  but also
a former math/science teacher interested in meeting up for EduPython this
year.  I've been following the list via feeds though, sadly,  haven't had
much time to participate.   I'm glad PyCon is in town this year and look
forward to attending this year's conference as well as the friday and
saturday nite edu-sig BOF.

If folks are interested, I can offer up a meeting/tour at our office in
River North. I added it to the wiki page as a suggestion.

Thanks and hope to see soon,
Jessie Chavez
Software Engineer
Google, Inc. - Chicago