[Edu-sig] Relevance of education

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 19:25:36 CET 2008

Perfect!

I kneaded it in to make more of my Math Makeover propaganda (PR <--
backwards R).

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3227/3121058142_00debdf421_o.png

Another campaign that could use it:  ~M!

(~M! stands for "not math!", or "math, not!" i.e. whatever this
computer algebra is called, we might wanna be learning that instead
(hey, it includes trig, history, whatever else we really need...)).

http://mybizmo.blogspot.com/2008/06/scholars-in-summer.html

Kirby