[Edu-sig] Python for Teachers approved, woo hoo

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 22:48:02 CET 2008

No not at all.  Teachers are very welcome but this is for private sector
geeks, especially in companies large enough to have internal training
facilities (e.g. Intel).  Pretend it's the future already, you're in high
school, and this is what it's like.  A science fiction assumption -- might
have Robie the Robot with Lost in Space music, in one of the slides.  Faux
futurism meets the real deal (because in actual fact, here we are, learning
RSA, vector arithmetic, group theory -- as a way to learn Python, pair
programming best practices.

Kirby