[Edu-sig] Forum hosting for HS Python group

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 20:17:30 CET 2007

Google code. http://code.google.com/hosting .

Most wikis are code-unfriendly. You'll have to jump through a few
hoops to get started, but you won't actually have to install your own
wiki. Google code is what you need, I think.

If you are willing to do some sysadmin, as far as open source wikis
go, MoinMoin is probably friendliest to embedded Python.

http://moinmo.in/MoinMoinFeatures

mt