[Edu-sig] PyCon 2008: Call for Talk & Tutorial Proposals

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 21:42:59 CEST 2007

Got as far as making a footprint, using my python.org address and PKL
affiliation.

Was born in Chicago, want to show it to Tara.  Maybe John and Alexia join us
and tool around town while I geek out.  Too early to know actually.

Trying to figure out the LEP High puzzle, as I think the spotlight should be on
what students are doing.  I've seen enough in my SA: classes to know we've
got plenty of talent in this region.  I'd rather strut their stuff
than mine (I get
other chances).

Kirby