[Edu-sig] curriculum

Bryan belred at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 23:45:37 CEST 2007

hi,

i have the opportunity to teach python at the local public school and
my company will pay for my time off of work to volunteer.  i talked to
the school and i can set the curriculum and the age of the students
how i want. the grades available to me are K-12.   my question to this
email list is does anyone have a curriculum that i could borrow from.
i need to put together a syllabus and plan for 18 1 hour sessions.
i'm thinking about setting minimum requirement to those that have
taken at least 1 quarter of algebra.  if you think that's not the
right thing to do please let me know.

thanks,

bryan