[Edu-sig] Politics and Python in Education (was Re: Python in Secondary Schools)

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 01:47:14 CEST 2007

> That won't help enough. There are plenty of other places where you can
> post political opinions. There's only one place to discuss the
> teaching of Python. Please keep the politics out.
>
> --

I've promised Guido to reserve my more philosophical content for
other venues at least for awhile (no fair if others keep it political but
say I can't play too!).

I will filter my edu-sig content to be less philosophical.  Maybe other
of my channels will need to become more load-bearing (like my blogs,
as Guido suggested), but that's not of core concern to this list.