[Edu-sig] a non-rhetorical question

Richard Guenther heistooheavy at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 20:45:04 CEST 2007

Thanks Kirby, what a link!  I think taking on a project like that with a group of my brightest students would be a great alternative to going through a more traditional curriculum.  I have the luxury of working with a club of voluntary membership, so I don't have to "play" by the traditional rules.

Guiding them through an extended activity like that would be great for having them think through 1) "what do we need to do next?", and 2) "how can we get Python to do that for us?"

Richard