[Edu-sig] Python for math teachers (Google videos)

Kevin Driscoll driscollkevin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 17:56:03 CET 2007

Screencasting a pythonic math lesson is a great idea.  I think the
demos you've posted demonstrate the power of the medium however I fear
that it will be intimidating to non-programming math teachers.

Perhaps a lesson on function composition would be a better starting
place. Something difficult for students to grok that makes a lot of
sense in a programming context.

Kevin