[Edu-sig] Python for math teachers (Google videos)

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Fri Jan 26 14:50:56 CET 2007

kirby urner wrote:

> Not high budget or anything.  I want a typical viewer to think
> "wait a minute, I could do this too, and probably better than he does."

How different would they look if that was not the effect you were going
for ;)

Kidding aside, I think you are touching on something important in this
point.

But in the end I think the written word will remain indefinitely the
most level playing field, and - largely because of this fact - the most
potent medium for the communication of ideas.