[Edu-sig] Edusig auf Deutsch [in German] using Babelfish

Paul D. Fernhout pdfernhout at kurtz-fernhout.com
Thu Jan 18 15:37:18 CET 2007

Bert-

Just for fun, here is a link through Babelfish for edusig auf Deutsch: :-)

See for example:
"[ Edu-Edu-sig ] Slashdot Artikel: Programmieren Zicklein Jedoch?"
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?lp=en_de&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmail.python.org%2Fpipermail%2Fedu-sig%2F2006-April%2F006308.html

Or January's posts:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?lp=en_de&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fmail.python.org%2fpipermail%2fedu-sig%2f2007-January%2fthread.html

I'd be curious what a native German speaker had to say about the quality
or usefulness of these automatic translations of edusig?
Useful? Confusing? Useless?

--Paul Fernhout