[Edu-sig] OLPC: first thoughts on the first keynote at Pycon

francois schnell francois.schnell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 23:07:10 CET 2007

Thanks Andre for the update I really appreciate.

I hope someone recorded that if so it looks like it should appear  in the
future on this page (items):

http://us.pycon.org/zope/talks/2007/fri/track3/004/talkDetails

I'm also hoping your talk for crunchy will be recorded. It would also be a
good occasion to have an interview with Ron Stephens for the Python 411
podcast (I'm sure he will be interested).

francois