[Edu-sig] edu-dinner

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 20:58:52 CET 2007

I just talked to the Marriott; they are perfectly OK doing room service into
the Preston Trail II room. One of us staying at the hotel can collect cash
from all interested and put it on a credit card. I am willing to do this.

So I suggest we combine dinner and our meeting in the Preston Room Saturday
Night

They are also sending me a banquet menu and I'll look into it, but I think
it would be easier with room service for everyone to get what they want.

Any objections? If not please consider this a plan. See you Saturday 7 PM!

Michael Tobis