[Edu-sig] For classroom use...

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 22:39:27 CET 2007

On 2/9/07, Vern Ceder <vceder at canterburyschool.org> wrote:

> Thanks, that does answer my question.
>
> For my part, I've also taken to giving an exit survey every time I teach
> Python, whether to 8th and 9th graders or to teachers. While not really
> scientific, I've found it very useful in refining approaches.
>
> Cheers,
> Vern

Yes, exit survey sounds good.

Saturday Academy does have each student fill out an Instructor Evaluation
Form,
plus sends versions home with the parents (optional to mail in).

However, as the instructor, I don't get the see these.  A staffer shows up
to collect
them in sealed envelopes upon conclusion of the last class.

Students are free to give me feedback to my face of course.