[Edu-sig] [edupython] PyCon Activities

Jeffrey Elkner jeff at elkner.net
Sat Feb 3 17:45:10 CET 2007

Thanks for taking the initiative on this Michael.  I'll be heavily involved in SchoolTool/CanDo planning.  In addition to sprinting Feb. 26 to Mar. 1, the team will probably be meeting evenings durning the conference as well.

I'll be able to sneak out to edupython events, however, and look forward to meeting with other edupython folks at the conference.

Thanks!

jeff