[Edu-sig] Turtle work (2 of 2)

Horst JENS horst.jens at chello.at
Sun Dec 23 09:13:57 CET 2007

Hi John,
i am extremely interested in your program. Works very well, only problem
i have is that the Tk-Fonts are hard to read on my screen resolution.

I will use your excellent xturtle-gui for my Python-courses for kids.

I think your program is a great way to let a kid "play" around and click
buttons before introducing it to a python code editor.

Sadly i am already involved in more projects than i can handle, but
maybe i will find the time to contribute to your project a bit.

What did Gregor said to your program ?

bye,
	-Horst