[Edu-sig] Pycon 2008

Vern Ceder vceder at canterburyschool.org
Fri Dec 21 15:57:20 CET 2007

I also have some HS students who might be able to attend for a day or
two, but again, I'm not willing to pay (or ask their parents to pay) for
a 3 day registration for them. OTOH, I'm sure they would consume their
fair share of food, etc on the day(s) they do attend.

And Earl, if you need any assistance let me know off list - I'm in Ft
Wayne, IN and may be able to help out in one way or another.

Cheers,
Vern

This time for sure!
    -Bullwinkle J. Moose