[Edu-sig] creating an interface vs. using one (Michel Paul)

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Mon Sep 25 15:02:07 CEST 2006

kirby urner wrote:

> I'm amazed at the intellectual squalor my fellow citizens have
> acclimated themselves to.

And I am more amazed at you, and who you think you are.

Since it is clear to you that you are not among peers here, why not find
somewhere to present your visions  somewhere  where you might be.

Is that you face the same problem wherever you go?

Funny thing.

In the mean time, rather than subject myself to anymore abuse from you
in an atmosphere where no one is willing to raise a peep in trying to
help me get you to quiet down a bit, I will go away.