[Edu-sig] Python in Education planning for PyCon 2007

Andre Roberge andre.roberge at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 03:05:10 CEST 2006

I am hoping that I can find the time in my schedule to take a vacation
and join you all at PyCon 2007.  Of course, if I do,  I could give a
talk on RUR-PLE and Crunchy. ;-)

Thanks for creating that page and I will add my name if I can come; it
would be nice to meet "real" Python teachers and get some more ideas
to incorporate within Crunchy.

André