[Edu-sig] pygeo, vpyython stats

francois schnell francois.schnell at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 13:00:39 CET 2006

On 10/11/06, Arthur <ajsiegel at optonline.net> wrote:

> BTW, business has been bringing me to Strasbourg recently. A
> client/friend is negotiating buying an interest in a manufacturer out
> near Colmar, and I am advising.
>
> Was there for  the second time, the week before last.  Beautiful area.

Yes its a nice area especially the vineyards and the mountains with plenty
of castles.

The Japanese like also the place (Sony, Ricoh, Yamaha, Sharp ...) they even
did a soap in a typical vineyard village which was a big hit in Japan ...

If what we are working on goes further I will probably be back there
> from time to time.  Would be nice to get together and duke out the
> differences in world views we seem to have.

hum "duke out" ?

"""
7.duke it out, to fight, esp. with the fists; do battle: The adversaries
were prepared to duke it out in the alley.
"""
(dictionary.com)

With pleasure,  be warned you're in my territory ! ;)

Don't hesitate to contact me next time :)

francois

Art