[Edu-sig] Accessibility to non CS types?

dblank at brynmawr.edu dblank at brynmawr.edu
Wed May 31 02:48:23 CEST 2006

Very nice demonstration; nice way to make it clear what PataPata is about!
(The first thing I was wondering about was if there was a way to make a
dynamic change apply to all current objects? Say, change all of their
colors, or methods.)

Also, you can make your videos using your favorite tool, Python! I've made
a couple of videos of our Python-based robotics system, including a pure
Python 2-D simulator, complete with sonar, infrared, bumpers, and
simulated vision. I've also listed instructions on how to make the videos
here with Python and VNC thanks to pyvnc2swf:

http://pyrorobotics.org/video/

Not quite as smooth as some other methods, but not too bad so far.

-Doug