[Edu-sig] Just ran into Kevin Altis...

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sun May 14 03:04:47 CEST 2006

Kevin is the main force behind PythonCard, which adapts the wxPython
API to make it even more sane.

His product features an OpenGL window, but it's just a pass-through
the the wx OpenGL window; I don't think PythonCard has a bunch of
OpenGL-specific classes.  But these could always be added to a custom
version (PythonCard for Geometers say).

I ran into Kevin at Zupan's, the local food market just now.  I was
buying provisions for a BBQ (about to happen).  Kevin reminded me I
haven't submitted any talk to OSCON this year, and now the deadline is
passed.  I'll probably be a background figure in that event this year,
given we're both still in Portland.