[Edu-sig] Properties use case

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sat Mar 25 09:59:29 CET 2006

Can someone remind me why we are talking about threads related to my complex
number class?  Which I think we have agreed is just in the end a class like
any other class.

My general understanding is that unless there is some special reason to get
into it, stay away from trying to manage multiple threads of execution in
general, and in Python in particular.

Should I not be using classes?

Sould I not be using threads?

Should I not be using Python?

Should I not be programming?

Which the hell is it, damn it.

Art
Are we talking OS threads that are somehow unavoidable?