[Edu-sig] Entering Squeakland

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Fri Mar 10 21:25:19 CET 2006

kirby urner wrote:

>Type:
>
>A real Tarzan or Jane, a virtuoso of real jungles -- has no use for
>computers in big sky country, outside the DVD teepee.  Maybe sleeps in
>a hammock, suffers no star-stealing "light pollution" (the nearest big
>city is far away).

Can we get them elected to something, perhaps.

Funny thing:

The one thing the conservatives and liberals seemed to have agreed about
recently is that a mathematician does not belong on the Supreme Court. I
was excited to learn that Harriet Myers' undergraduate degree was in
mathematics.

I thought there was hope there, for a minute.
;)