[Edu-sig] Introducing classes

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sat Mar 4 15:44:26 CET 2006

The difference in our sensitivities here has to do with the fact that I am
unwilling to forget that the media our kids are experiencing is as it is
only as a matter of market forces.  The classroom should be a haven, and a
respite and a counterforce.  And one way to communicate to kids that we are
somewhere else, is to turn off the TV.