[Edu-sig] [edupython] News about turtle graphics

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 19:12:45 CEST 2006

> > I believe I will be able to answer my own question with
> > just a little more study.  I am wondering if an xturtle package with
> > an __ini__.py would make sense.
> >
> What for?
> Gregor
> > Kirby

>>> from xturtle import *

Traceback (most recent call last):
    from xturtle import *
ImportError: No module named xturtle

Because I want all my xturtle stuff in a subfolder beneath
site-packages (on either Linux or Windows).

I could make it a package myself, but I think for distribution
purposes, a distro with as many files as yours (including
documentation) deserves its own subdirectory.