[Edu-sig] Pythonic Alg 2, Trig/Func

Kevin Driscoll driscollkevin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 01:37:03 CEST 2006

Next year, I'm going to be drafted back into the Math department after
a year of exclusively teaching CS.  It looks like I'll have a class of
11th graders in either Alg 2 or Trig/Functions.  They are kids not on
the AP Calc track (possible 12th grade AP Stats candidates.)  I'd love
to incorporate programming into the course.  A handful of the students
will have been in a 10th grade CS class with me and could be helpers
in getting the rest of the students up to speed.

Has anyone on-list taught a class at this level with Python integration?

Kevin