[Edu-sig] Moodling right along...

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 02:13:37 CET 2006

I've implemented Brad Miller's suggestion of linking back to the source from
within the moodle itself.

In both courses, I've got an Update Me! resource with a date stamp for the
current version and a link to my server.

Any Moodle manager should now be able to compare dates and restore an update
(or not per whatever policies).

I added a "Yak Shack" (Wiki) to both courses as well (another thing Brad
suggested).

http://www.4dsolutions.net/ocn/moodles/

Now that these pieces are in place, I don't expect to publish updates all
that often.  Once a month maybe?  We shall see.