[Edu-sig] Version 0.2.03 of PataPata released (adds Jython/Swing support)

Paul D. Fernhout pdfernhout at kurtz-fernhout.com
Wed Aug 9 00:06:13 CEST 2006

Francois-

Thanks for testing under 2.4.1. Tony got some verions of Python to work,
but 2.4.3 did not, so looks like some specific interaction of the source
file and the inspect.py libraries.

I did not realize minor python versions would make such a difference --
though I think inspect.py is probably less a priority item than other core
Python libraries.

--Paul Fernhout