[Edu-sig] Simple IDE for Mac

Winston Wolff winstonw at stratolab.com
Fri Oct 28 16:21:24 CEST 2005

I read a while back some people asking about a good IDE for teaching
Python.  Well, I've written one and I'm offering it up to the
public.  It runs only on the Macintosh (OSX 10.3 and 10.4).  It's
basically got one window to write code, and another window to see the
output, and a Run button.  Since it's running regular python, you can
do anything you would in a normal program so I used it with PyGame
and it made a very compelling way to learn.

     http://stratolab.com/misc/makebot

-Winston

winston wolff - (646) 827-2242 - http://www.stratolab.com
learning by creating - video game courses for kids in new york