[Edu-sig] Low Enrollments

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sat Oct 15 20:07:14 CEST 2005

Of course they only had such power within their own domain, and -
particularly since they were most definitely not playing nice with others,
not to mention a significant portion of themselves -  much of the monarchist
rest of civilization was quite in the mood to say black should they happen
to say white.  No matter how white and right they might have been on some
particular point.  So that decimalized time was stillborn.

If .Net meets an unhappy fate for no better reason that it is a Microsoft
initiative, and there are enough forces aligned (internationally) to reject
its adoption for no better reason than that - I'm OK with it.