[Edu-sig] Basic dictionary question

Kirby Urner urnerk at qwest.net
Tue Oct 11 16:51:30 CEST 2005

I know there's an easy POV-Ray solution to create cross-eyed stereo, or
parallax, for free viewing (no glasses).  I've trafficked in those a lot, am
pretty good looking cross-eyed.  I might post my POV-Ray source over in
Synergeo and see if Brawley might re-render it for me, in stereo mode.  Or
better, I should restudy the technique and learn it meself.  Rrrrrrr.

Kirby